Diesel generators pose a potent health risk. Diesel exhaust contains a mix of toxic chemicals, and last month, the World Health Organization concluded that it causes cancer in humans.
New diesel generators are equipped with air filters and catalysts to reduce their emissions, but the older models can release 200 to 400 times as much smog-forming nitrogen oxides per megawatt as a new natural gas plant, and 10 times as much as a coal plant, said William O’Sullivan, the air quality director at the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection, during an interview yesterday.
If thousands of diesel engines run in the summertime, displacing coal and natural gas plants as the power source of last resort, it could also cause a spike in smog-forming emissions and “negate all the work we’ve done on air quality,” O’Sullivan said .
The Hydrogen on demand technology is the immediate answer for all diesel Generators pollution problems and giving fuel savings .
- Low cost to maintain the product, just add Distilled water.
- Longer Engine & Filter life
- Annual Reduction
in Maintenance cost
- Payback in less than a year depending on application
- Diesel fuel burn is more
efficient due to “hydrogen
- Maintains all OEM engine Warranties Fuel consumption reduced by 10-30%
- Increases Engine Horsepower &
- EGR valve and DPF filter life.
- Same day instillation minimizes down time.
- Significant Reduction in GHG
and Carbon Footprint
- Eligible to earn Carbon-Offset
Credits via ISO-14064-2 standard.
- A decreases in harmful exhaust emissions, giving you cleaner breathable air.
- A significant reduction of greenhouse gas emissions. (CO,CO2,NOx,HC,SO2,NO,PM,VOC,CH4,SF6, and PFC)
How Does it Work?
It’s a process of electrolysis separating water, hydrogen and oxygen by applying an electric current.
When hydrogen is introduced into the combustion chamber of any internal combustion engine, the hydrogen enhances the air and fuel mix leading to an almost complete burn of the fuel.
This causes a significant decrease in the input of GHG’s and a reduction in fuel consumption.
1 Step Simple Installation
The only modification required, to any existing internal combustion engine, is a small hole in the air intake manifold, which allows the flow of hydrogen gas into the combustion chamber.
Incident/Injury Free Product
As Hydrogen is produced on demand and only when the engine is in run mode, the requirement of on-board storage tanks are eliminated. In addition the hydrogen gas remains below 1% PSI at all times –making this technology absolutely Safe, Incident and Injury Free.